Our program educates seniors and increase their knowledge about local transportation options and encourages their use. We work with local direct transportation providers and the entire transportation network to ensure the most current, accurate information is available.
A senior can make a one-on-one appointment and be assured of meeting with an aging professional who focuses on his/her unique transportation needs. We will assist seniors in understanding, accessing available services, and planning transportation routes.
Questions? contact Maribel Trejo 831-646-5048 email@example.com
NOTE : Each Tuesday 9am – 1pm Staff are available for assistance at Taylor Farms Clinic – 850 5th St, Gonzales
Our STC can provide monthly support! Come by our office or call to request a set of free day passes
For seniors who live in the city of Salinas: new MST-Taxi vouchers were issued July 1, 2022.
Did you get yours?
- New vouchers are valid from July 2022 to June 30, 2023.
- QUESTIONS? Please call Maribel Trejo at (831) 646-5048 for more information or to schedule an appointment to evaluate your other transportation needs
“Upon revision of our bus pass distribution, as well as based on our goal to provide support to seniors all over Monterey County, we have made the proper adjustments to the way we distribute passes.
On a monthly basis seniors (65+*) may request 3 Discount Day passes and seniors (60-64) may request 2 Day passes.
Again, this is to be able to provide support and serve as many of the seniors in our communities.
*MST’s senior requirements are met at age 65*”
CALL: Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1 (1-888-678-2871).
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST)
- MST- Bus Service
- MST- Transit Bus/Senior Shuttle
- MST Travel Training
- MST- On Call South County & Marina
- MST – RIDES ADA Paratransit
- MST -Taxi Vouchers (Salinas & Peninsula)
- MST – TRIPS
- MST – Special Medical Trips
Where Can MST Take Me?
Bus lines in the Peninsula:
- Bus line #55 goes from Monterey to San Jose Airport
- Bus line #91 goes from CHOMP to Pacific Meadows
- Bus line #7 goes from Monterey through Monterey Airport to Ryan Ranch.
South Monterey County:
- Line # 23 is the line that runs through the greater parts of South County.
- It becomes line # 84 passing King city and travels to Paso Robles
- Try out King City’s new circulatory route #34
Provide a Ride, change a Life- Volunteers Needed Now!
Transportation is the #1 need of seniors in our area.
Are you or someone you know interested in making a difference in your community? Become an ITN driver. Call 831-646-5048 for any questions and to sign up.
- Drive at your convenience.
- Most rides are less than 20 minutes.
- Meet interesting people while helping others.
- Earn credits for yourself or a loved one or get mileage reimbursement.
- ITN Monterey County, a local nonprofit that provides transportation to seniors and people with visual impairments in Monterey County.
- Questions? Call: (831) 233-3447
For more info, click here in ENGLISH or SPANISH.
Other Transportation Vendors:
- Central Coast Alliance for Health (MediCal)*
- ITN-Monterey County
- Aspire Health Plan*
- Go-Go Grandparent
- American Cancer Society
- Freedom Medical Transport Apps:
- Transit App
- Uber & Lyft
FOR ASSISTANCE: Contact Maribel Trejo (831) 646-5048 or (831) 758.4011
Funding for this program provided by the Transportation Agency of Monterey County with funds allocated through Measure X.