(New) The Transportation Coordination Program educates seniors and increase their knowledge about local transportation options and encourages their use. We work with local direct transportation providers and the entire transportation network to ensure the most current, accurate information is available.
A senior can make a one-on-one appointment and be assured of meeting with an aging professional who focuses on his/her unique transportation needs. We will assist seniors in understanding, accessing available services, and planning transportation routes. Contact our Transportation Coordinator, Maribel Trejo to learn more. 831.646.5048
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST)
- MST- Bus Service
- MST- Transit Bus/Senior Shuttle
- MST Travel Training
- MST- On Call South County & Marina
- MST – RIDES ADA Paratransit
- MST -Taxi Vouchers (Salinas & Peninsula)
- MST – TRIPS
- MST – Special Medical Trips
Where Can MST Take Me?
Bus lines in the Peninsula:
- Bus line #55 goes from Monterey to San Jose Airport
- Bus line # 92 goes from CHOMP to Pacific Meadows
- Bus line # 93 passes through Ryan Ranch to Monterey Airport
South Monterey County:
- Line # 23 is the line that runs through the greater parts of South County.
- Travel from city to city and also up North to Salinas
- It becomes line # 84 passing King city and travels to Paso Robles
- Line # 86 travels from King City – San Jose Airport
Other Transportation Vendors:
- Central Coast Alliance for Health (MediCal)*
- ITN-Monterey County
- Aspire Health Plan*
- Go-Go Grandparent
- American Cancer Society
- Freedom Medical Transport Apps:
- Transit App
- Uber & Lyft
To learn more about safe and convenient local transportation options for seniors living in Monterey County and to set up an appointment call: Maribel Trejo, 831.646.5048.
She will be on hand every second Thursday of the month at the following locations:
- 11:00am-1:00pm – Soledad Library (401 Gabilan Dr., Soledad).
- 1:30pm-3:00pm – Greenfield Library (315 El Camino Real, Greenfield)
- Click here for ENGLISH. Click here for SPANISH.
Funding for this program provided by the Transportation Agency of Monterey County with funds allocated through Measure X.