Need help? Call (831) 655-1334 or(831) 758-4011 or FAX (831) 655-8781
(NEW): MST – TAXi Voucher Available after July 1st
- To receive your voucher, please CALL 831-758-4011 and leave a message with your name, address, phone number and date of birth.
- New vouchers will be good from July 2021 to June 30, 2022.
- QUESTIONS? Please call Jennifer Pantoja at (831) 655-4247 for more information or to schedule an appointment to evaluate your other transportation needs.
FREE RIDES FOR SENIORS TO COVID VACCINATION SITE
FREE MST DAY PASS
- Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will provide a FREE Day Pass to those who receive the COVID-19 vaccine. “Get vaccinated, get a free ride campaign.
- Individuals simply present their COVID-19 vaccination card to an MST Customer Service Representative at any of its customer service window locations (Salinas Transit Center, Marina Transit Exchange, Monterey Transit Plaza) to be eligible to receive a free Day Pass to use at any time. Passes are available for each dose received.
- For more information, click here or visit www.mst.org
- CALL: Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1 (1-888-678-2871).
FREE RIDES FOR SENIORS TO COVID VACCINE SITE
- ITN Monterey County, a local nonprofit that provides transportation to seniors and people with visual impairments in Monterey County, is now offering FREE, no cost rides for seniors and visually impaired adults needing transportation to receive COVID vaccinations.
- Questions? Call: (831) 233-3447
- Senior Shuttles: Call at least 24 hours in advance.1-888-678-2871
Other Transportation Options During COVID-19 Crisis:
- ITN-Monterey: Will ONLY provide rides for seniors for cancer treatments, dialysis treatments and other medical necessities. Questions? Call 831-233-3447.
- Central Coast Alliance for Health
- Uber /Lyft
The Transportation Coordination Program
Our program educates seniors and increase their knowledge about local transportation options and encourages their use. We work with local direct transportation providers and the entire transportation network to ensure the most current, accurate information is available.
A senior can make a one-on-one appointment and be assured of meeting with an aging professional who focuses on his/her unique transportation needs. We will assist seniors in understanding, accessing available services, and planning transportation routes.
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST)
- MST- Bus Service
- MST- Transit Bus/Senior Shuttle
- MST Travel Training
- MST- On Call South County & Marina
- MST – RIDES ADA Paratransit
- MST -Taxi Vouchers (Salinas & Peninsula)
- MST – TRIPS
- MST – Special Medical Trips
Where Can MST Take Me?
Bus lines in the Peninsula:
- Bus line #55 goes from Monterey to San Jose Airport
- Bus line # 92 goes from CHOMP to Pacific Meadows
- Bus line # 93 passes through Ryan Ranch to Monterey Airport
South Monterey County:
- Line # 23 is the line that runs through the greater parts of South County.
- Travel from city to city and also up North to Salinas
- It becomes line # 84 passing King city and travels to Paso Robles
- Line # 86 travels from King City – San Jose Airport
Other Transportation Vendors:
- Central Coast Alliance for Health (MediCal)*
- ITN-Monterey County
- Aspire Health Plan*
- Go-Go Grandparent
- American Cancer Society
- Freedom Medical Transport Apps:
- Transit App
- Uber & Lyft
FOR ASSISTANCE: Call (831) 655-1334 or (831) 758.4011
Funding for this program provided by the Transportation Agency of Monterey County with funds allocated through Measure X.