Our Volunteers are just as committed to the mission of the Alliance on Aging as our paid staff members are. They contribute their time, energy, talent, and compassion to the clients whom, together we serve.
You can join the AOA Volunteer Corps of over 200 individuals who choose everyday to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
Research demonstrates that volunteering leads to better health and that older volunteers are the most likely to receive physical and mental health benefits from their volunteer activities. – The Health Benefits of Volunteering.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP FORM
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteer positions are available for the following programs. They include:
- HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) – recruiting now for 2024 spring training – Click Here Job Description
- Ombudsman Click Here
- Senior Peer Counseling (English & Spanish speakers are needed)
- Drivers for local transportation program
- Senior Luncheon Click here for more details.
- Tax Counseling
- Spirals by the Arch
- Farmer’s Market
- Volunteer Application (for all programs) Click Here