Need help? Call (831) 655-1334 or (800) 434-0222 or FAX (831) 655-8781
Medicare: Info Video
MAR 26: LEARN THE BASICS OF MEDICARE — ZOOM WORKSHOP
Do you have questions about Medicare premiums and deductibles? Join us for a FREE, one-hour online seminar about Medicare updates for 2021. You will learn about Part A, Part B, Part C Advantage Plans, Part D, supplemental plans, low income assistance programs, penalties, and much more!
- DATE: Friday, March 26 @ 4:00pm
- ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82429264235?pwd=UTJFdmJDQVBSQWUxWjNNSHpnQmJIdz09#success
- Meeting ID: 82429264235 Passcode: 739283
- Dial in: +1 669 900 6833
- For more information, see our flyer, ENGLISH.
- CLICK HERE for a short (5 minutes) video discussions about Medicare Savings Program.
- Questions? Call Moncerat Politron at (831) 646-5049.
MAR 31: LEARN THE BASICS OF MEDICARE — (SPANISH ONLY)
- DATE: Wednesday, March 31 @ 5:30pm
- ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89133722862?pwd=akF0QzhMaUlwc2EyenVVYTBPUnh2dz09#success
- Meeting ID: 89133722862 Passcode: 261072
- Dial in: +1 669 900 6833
- For more information, see our flyer, SPANISH.
- Questions? Call Moncerat Politron at (831) 646-5049
(New) Medicare Update 2021—Video Presentation
Do you have questions about Medicare premiums and deductibles? Would you like to learn about Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C Advantage Plans and Part D plans, Supplemental Plans, Penalties, Low Income Assistance Programs and more? Please join Melissa Raya, Alliance on Aging’s HICAP Program Manager, as she explains the latest Medicare updates for you in this online presentation, CLICK HERE.
- To schedule a one-on-one phone/Zoom appointment, please call: 831-655-7567
(New) Medicare EXTRA HELP—Video Presentation
If you are a low income senior, you may be eligible for Medicare’s Extra Help program. Give us a call to see if you qualify. Our HICAP staff can answer questions that you might have about the program or with online application. Please join Alma Mandujano, Alliance on Aging’s HICAP Program Coordinator, as she explains about the Medicare EXTRA HELP program. Click here to view video presentation.
- Questions? Call 800-434-0222 or 831-655-4244
The ABCDs of Medicare
Want to know more about the Part A, B, C, D Medicare plans and their cost? Click here for information on deductibles and premiums. Questions? Please call our Medicare Counselors at: (800) 434-0222 or 831.655.7567.
Want to expand your knowledge of the Medicare and help seniors. Be a volunteer for our Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP). We will provide you with training to include manuals.
- Call: Melissa Raya at (831) 655-7567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- See flyer for more description: Click here.
The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP)
“HICAP” provides no cost counseling, information, and assistance to consumers regarding the Medicare program. Our counselors must complete an intensive training and are registered with the California Department of Aging. They receive continuing education to remain aware of changes in the Medicare regulations.
We can assist you with the following:
- Medicare benefits
- Supplemental (Medigap) insurance
- Evaluate and identify the right Part D Drug plan
- Billing and claims procedures
- Assist on your behalf with providers
- Research Patient Assistant Programs (help with medication costs)
- Provide public speakers on Medicare-related issues
This project was supported, in part by grant number 90SAPG0053-03-00, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.
Need to Talk to a Medicare Counselor?
Our services are by appointment only. To schedule, please contact Melissa Raya at (800) 434-0222 or 831.655.7567.
Para asistencia en español, favor de comunicarse con, Melissa Raya al numero (800) 434-0222 or 831.655.7567.
Related Program Links:
We do not sell insurance; we provide unbiased information to help you make an educated decision about your health care coverage.