Click the button below to make a donation online:
- To send a check: Alliance on Aging, 247 Main Street, Salinas, CA 93901
- In memory of or in honor of: Donation Form
- Questions? Call (831) 655-4248 or (831) 655-1334
Donate to Alliance on Aging through MC Gives
From November 11 through December 31, 2021, your donation will receive a pro-rated match by the Monterey County Gives! campaign, but you must donate through the Monterey County Gives! website https://www.montereycountygives.com/nonprofit/alliance-on-aging/
WE ARE ON AMAZON SMILE!
YOU SHOP. AMAZON GIVES 0.5%. Support Alliance on Aging every time you shop on Amazon.com (via AmazonSmile).
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
TO GET STARTED:
- Sign in with your normal Amazon login.
- Type “Alliance on Aging Inc” into the “pick your own charitable organization” searchbox.
- Click “Select” next to “Alliance on Aging Inc”.
- Shop away!
HELP SUPPORT US:
The Alliance on Aging provides free or low-cost services to more than 5,000 seniors and their family members each year. With your help, we can continue to ensure that all who need it will receive our assistance.
- General Donations: We will direct your donation where it is most needed.
- Tributes: Gifts in honor or in memory of a special person are a wonderful way to provide a loving tribute. We will send an acknowledgement card at your request.
- Directed Gifts: Also called restricted gifts, you may designate your gift to: Senior Peer Counseling, Ombudsman, Senior Employment, Income Tax Counseling, Medicare Counseling, or Spirals – our Benefit Store.
- Planned Gifts, Stock, Appreciated Property, In-Kind Gifts: Make a gift of stock, mutual funds, appreciated property; or including the Alliance on Aging in your estate.
Are you interested in planned giving or legacy giving? Your major gift will have a significant impact on the seniors throughout the Monterey County. CLICK HERE for more information.
Join us in making Monterey County a better place for seniors. Your gift of $5, $10. $20 or more a month can make a difference. Your donation goes directly to provide critically needed services and programs to seniors throughout the county at no cost. Services are provided in both English and Spanish.
You can donate online. Questions? Call Savannah Gamotan at (831) 655-4248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us celebrate 50 years of service to Monterey County Seniors by renewing your membership or becoming a member of the Alliance on Aging for the first time. We have some exciting membership benefits including discounts to Spirals, our benefit store and complimentary tickets to our monthly luncheon. For more information, please call (831) 655-4248. CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS.
SUPPORT FROM MONTEREY COUNTY and AREA AGENCY ON AGING
Alliance on Aging recognizes our partnerships with the Monterey County Libraries and the financial support from county departments which includes: Monterey County Behavioral Health; Area Agency on Aging and Housing and Community Development. This funding is critical for us to sustain our programs and the seniors we serve.
Alliance on Aging recognizes our local foundations for supporting our programs that serve seniors in Monterey County. They include the following: Community Foundation of Monterey County, Harden Foundation, Monterey Peninsula Foundation.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.