Alliance on Aging’s OUTREACH PROGRAM
Need help? Call (831) 655-1334 or(831) 758.4011 or FAX (831) 655-8781
Alliance on Aging reaches out to people throughout Monterey County in a variety of ways by:
- Participating in community events such as health fairs and local festivals
- Distributing information about the Alliance on Aging and other local services for older adults and their families
- Providing speakers for community groups and service organizations
- Giving voice to the concerns of community elders at the local and state level
- Reaching out to low-income, monolingual, and other hard to reach seniors who may qualify for benefits
For more information, contact Reyna Gross or Jody Rogers at 831.655.1334.
- ll out the form and digitally sign it, or print it out and then scan the complete form back to me.https://toastmasterscdn.azureedge.net/medias/files/department-documents/speech-contests-documents/1170-judges-certification-of-eligiblity-and-code-of-ethics.pdf
- Table Topics Ballot: See link below or use attachment.
- Tallying Ballots: When you are done scoring and ranking on the ballots, please submit your 1st, 2nd and 3rd place results by filling out the Google form at: https://forms.gle/b9RTGyzX2cBtZZyQ8