As a community leader and advocate, the Alliance on Aging provides services and resources that address the challenges and opportunities of aging.
FREE INCOME TAX FOR SENIORS:
Alliance on Aging volunteer tax counselors will prepare 2017 Federal and Californian income tax returns at NO COST to the elderly, low income tax payers who do not receive rental income at the following location:
Questions? Call Sarah Guzman (831) 655-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about the basics of Medicare, especially Part A, Part B, Part D, Advantage Plans, Supplemental Plans, penalties, low income assistance programs at these FREE seminars. Call 831-655-1334 for more info.
- Feb 24 @ 10:15am (Greenfield Public Library) Click here for more info.
- Feb 24 @ 11:30am (Greenfield Public Library) Click here for more info.
- Feb 26 @ 5:00pm (Carmel–Harrison Memorial Library) Click here for more info.
- Mar 22 @ 5:30pm (Salinas–Alliance on Aging Main Office) Click here for more info.
AGING AT THE MOVIES
Please join us on the following Mondays from 1:30pm – 4:00pm for FREE showing of the following movies. LOCATION: Alliance on Aging (Main Office), 247 Main Street, Salinas, CA.
- February 26: Youth in Oregon
- March 5: Robot and Frank
- March 12: To Dance with the White Dog
- March 19: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- March 26: The 2nd Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
SENIOR LUNCHEON: Tuesday, March 6th
Join us for a community luncheon on Tuesday, March 6th, 2018 at Saint Ansgar’s Lutheran Church–72 East San Joaquin St., Salinas, CA. An $8 donation gets you lunch, dessert and your choice of beverage. A NO COST produce market is open to luncheon attendees from 10:00 – 11:30 am. See you there. Click here for the menu.