Alliance on Aging reaches out to people throughout Monterey County in a variety of ways by:
- Participating in community events such as health fairs and local festivals
- Distributing information about the Alliance on Aging and other local services for older adults and their families
- Providing speakers for community groups and service organizations
- Giving voice to the concerns of community elders at the local and state level
- Reaching out to low-income, monolingual, and other hard to reach seniors who may qualify for benefits
For more information, contact Reyna Gross or Jodi Rogers at 831.655.1334.