Alliance on Aging reaches out to people throughout Monterey County in a variety of ways by:
- Participating in community events such as health fairs and local festivals
- Distributing information about the Alliance on Aging and other local services for older adults and their families
- Providing speakers for community groups and service organizations
- Giving voice to the concerns of community elders at the local and state level
- Reaching out to low-income, monolingual, and other hard to reach seniors who may qualify for benefits
For more information, contact Reyna Gross or Jodi Rogers at 831.655.1334.
Are You Eligible for Farmers’ Market Coupons?
Come meet our representative, Reyna Gross, at the following farmers’ market to see if you are eligible for coupons. Ms. Gross will be providing coupons on site. Only ONE coupon booklet per household. Must be low income and 60 years of age or above.
- May 11: Monterey Peninsula College Farmer’s Marke–10am-2pm
- May 16: Natividad Medical Center Farmer’s Market–11:30am-3:30pm
- May 19: Salinas Old Town Market–9am -2pm